Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hostess Rewards

Part of the fun in hosting a Stella & Dot trunk show are the hostess rewards, I got to choose about $450 worth of free jewelry for hosting the event! I pretty much went with delicate, everyday pieces, and got a few things to give as gifts as well. Stella & Dot is an amazing company, and they've got a great thing going. I've always felt a little weird about the whole "direct sales" thing, and never wanted anyone to feel obligated to buy anything, but they really stand out from the rest. The jewelry is beautiful and on-trend, the packaging is ADORABLE, and the customer service provided by the stylists is outstanding. Here are a few of my favorite new pieces, as well as the packaging that I am obsessed with.



"you have a great eye" & "hello gorgeous"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...