Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Copy Cat Chic

Copy Cat Chic is a blog that was brought to my attention by Woo, as she knows how I am always out to find a good deal on home furnishings. I have been following it for a while now, and decided to send Reichel (the writer) one of my recent "chic finds". You can view it here:

http://www.copycatchic.com/2012/01/jonathan-adler-enamel-curves-frame.html

I have always wanted to blog more about all of my creative outlets. Whether it be interior design, styling, fashion design, or simply projects around the house. While still incorporating the most important aspect of our lives, the crazy kids! I just haven't found the niche that would make people want to read it and set us aside from all the other blogs out there. It also doesn't help that I am complete idiot when it comes to writing... let's not forget I went to Fashion School! But I think it would be something fun to do, and could possibly be inspirational to readers. So any and all suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...