Saturday, September 17, 2011

Recovering

Hi. As most of you know I had surgery on Thursday to repair a small umbilical hernia, probably caused by the pregnancies, and am doing well recovering at home. The surgery was quick, only about an hour, and according to the doc my hernia was "miniscule" but needed to be repaired. So I have been staying upstairs in my cave while Tim runs around after the kids, as I am not to lift or do much of anything for a few days. I thought this would be difficult at first, but with the help of some medication, proved to be quite easy. I haven't slept this much in years!! So I am going to take some time to update our blog while I am forced to rest. Just to give you a little hint of what I am working on...

BTW, Nolan is a total GINGE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...