Friday, September 23, 2011

Dress Up

Adella has been infatuated with weddings and brides ever since we watched the royal wedding last spring, I guess little girls really do start planning their weddings at 3 years old. She was given this amazing white dress-up costume and insisted upon wearing it the minute she got it, typical 3 year old. Then I remembered that I had an old J.Crew wedding dress (I got it before our wedding with the intention of shortening it, or using it somehow, which never happened). So I ran upstairs, threw on the dress and surprised her in the white gown. In her animated ways she said "OOOhhh Mimi! I can wear YOUR dress, can I wear your dress now?". And so yet another Mimi/Della dress up session began...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...