Monday, March 28, 2011

7 Months

I am a little behind on blogging lately, typical. Nolan is 7 months! He has been keeping very busy scooting around on the floor and cruising in his walker. He can now go from sitting up to crawling, back to sitting up again. A milestone that was just reached after he turned 7 months last week. And of course, Tim was at work :o( . He adores Adella, and starts twirl his feet whenever he see's her. It's something I need to catch on video. They are starting to play really well together, and Adella is great about making sure he doesn't get anything that he could "coke on". I think she will do a great job of keeping the boy in line. Here is his monthly photo, I've been messing around with different ways to layout all of the images...



1 comment:

Ginette said...

He is really getting cuter every month! (and I am not just saying it!) :) I still love that you are using your amazing chair for the monthly photos...so perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...