Monday, January 10, 2011

Latest Obsession

Instead of working on one room at a time until completion, we have a tendency to jump around and do a little bit where we can. We have an idea of exactly what we would like for a room, but sometimes it just hasn't been made yet, or we can't afford it at the time. I think it's better to do it that way though, so you don't get burnt on one room and just fill it with random things so it's done. Our dining room is primarily black and white, and it desperately needs some color. I have been wanting head chairs for our dining set, and we are considering reproductions of either the "Louis Ghost" chairs or the "Mademoiselle" chairs, both by Kartell. We are leaning towards the Mademoiselle chair, so I did a little mock-up of what it might look like...

I guess I should keep dreaming, plus it didn't help that apartment therapy recently did THIS post on them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...