Sunday, December 19, 2010

"uh oh where'd my woo go?"

Is all I have been hearing since woo left :(. Lauren (aka "Woo") and I have been friends since 3rd grade, I won't mention the number of years that is because it kind of freaks me out that we are getting so old. Anyway, she came out for a last minute surprise visit for a few days this past week and we had so much fun running around and playing with the kids. Woo is attending grad school at Harvard, my girl is wicked smaht, and she brought the kids some cute Harvard gear and books, pics to follow... It was SO great to see her as we are both so busy now, these special visit are hard to come by. Now if only the rainy weather we've been having and my adorable babes can convince her to move out...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...