Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas Card Photo's

I hope this doesn't ruin the surprise of our Christmas cards.... but we had photo's taken (again) by our favorite photographer Ginette Sundin. I had originally thought Nolan would be born in late July early August, so we had planned on a photo session thinking he would be a bit older, but it turned out to be pretty awesome (again). Plus she is really cool to hang out with and Adella looks forward to her "yayllypops" that Ginette brings for her. You can see a sneak peek of our session by clicking here!

my babies!!!!!

1 comment:

Sundin Photography said...

AHHHHH! I am just seeing this (as I am just catching up on your blog)!!! Thank you SO MUCH for the shout out! I *heart* you all and hope those Christmas cards turned out great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...