Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3 Weeks

I have just under 3 weeks to go until the due date. As long as I make it past Adella's birthday next week everything will be fine. Tim has to work on her actual birthday so we're having a few of our friends and their kids (who are Della's favs) over for a little BBQ and some cake the day before.

Everyone always asks if I am "ready" for the baby to come. And while I am DONE being pregnant, I am a little nervous for what is to come, caring for an infant and Adella. I'm having a little anxiety about being away from Adella while in the hospital, as I haven't spent more than a few hours away from her and miss her so much when I do get away for a little "me time". We still have some random baby gear items to get but this boy has more clothes than Adella and I put together! Between the hand me downs and all the gifts from friends and family he is set for a looonng time! His nursery isn't complete yet, but below is a pic of what we have started. It's funny how things change with the second kid, Adella's room was complete by the time I was 30 weeks. He will be in our room in a co-sleeper for a while, so we're not in a huge rush to have it done.


what blog post would be complete without a pic of the little fire captain...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...