Monday, February 23, 2009

Teething

Has begun...

Last week Adella was really fussy and waking, no screaming, in the middle of the night all the time. Of course it was the week Lauren was here. I couldn't feel anything on her gums so I didn't think she was teething, but her skin was clammy at night and she just didn't seem happy. The other day my mom pointed out a hard bulging mass on the top of her gums. :( I've read the bottom ones usually come in first so I was just checking her bottom gums and completely ignoring the top. I was really hoping she would be late teething... especially with nursing... oh well! 

I hope this is just an Orange County thing... Tim and I were driving to In & Out yesterday and we noticed a man running with his two kids in a jogger, sounds nice right? Well some how this man managed to adapt a travel DVD player to the front of the stroller for the kids to enjoy while he took a run... not sure if he bought a special attachment for it or if he came up with it on his own. No comment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...